Family Global Ministries and Fellowship is non-denominational charismatic Bible believing church with one way and one job; dedicated to teaching, building, restoring, unifying, strengthening and leading families worldwide into a growing relationship with the Lord and saviour Jesus Christ.
We as a church are committed to living our lives in accordance with the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ as found in the Bible. We read and strive to abide by the entire Bible and hold it to be inspired and inerrant. We expect every member to be a disciple of Christ as defined in his teachings.
Jesus taught his disciples to not only make disciples, but also to meet the physical needs of people. We partner with VickyRose Foundation to meet the needs of people around us. One of Jesus’ final commands to his disciples was to go and make disciples of all nations (Mt 28:18-20).
As disciples of Christ, our lives are committed to bringing his word and teachings to every family within this generation. In keeping with Biblical examples, we send people out into communities for evangelism to bring the word and teachings of Christ to families. Since every new member is a committed disciple, evangelizing people continue and lead to formation of new churches in communities.
Founded in XXXX by Bishop Rose Chukwumesili Amissah.
OUR VISION AND MISSION
Quickly, Clearly, irresistibly
At Family Global Ministries And fellowship, our vision mission is to restore family values, unite families and teach and lead families worldwide into a growing relationship with the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ and to strengthen the local church. We remain committed to advancing the gospel from person to person and place to place as quickly, clearly, and irresistibly as possible.
- We believe the Bible is inspired and empowered by God, infallible, and authoritative. II Timothy. 3:3-17, II Peter 1:21, John 17:17, Ps. 119:105.
- We believe in one eternal God who exists as three separate persons; the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Matthew 28:19, Gen. 1:16-29; Matt. 3:16-17; Matt. 18:19.
- We believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God, born of a virgin, lived a sinless life as He walked among men, demonstrated the authority and power of God in works and speech, died on the cross, rose from the dead on the third day, and is now seated at the right hand of God having accomplished all that is necessary for man’s salvation. Mathew 1:16-25, John 14:6, Acts 4:12; 1 Timothy 2:5, 1 Corinthians 15
- We believe it is essential for man to repent of sin and by faith receive the finished work of Christ by confessing Him as Lord with his mouth and believing in his heart resulting in regeneration by the Holy Spirit. Acts 2:36-41; Romans 8:5-11, John 1:12, Roman 10:9-10, Acts 3:19; 20:21; II Cor. 7:10; Mark 1:15; Is. 55:7; II Chron. 7:14; Ezek. 18:21.
- We believe the Holy Spirit is continuing the work He started at Pentecost empowering believers to live a godly life and continue in all the works of Jesus. John 14:16-17; John 15:26; Matt. 3:16; Acts 13:24, John 16:8; Eph 1:17-19; II Thess. 2:13; I Cor. 6:11, I Cor 12:7, Acts 1:8, Luke 24:49; John 4:14-26; Acts 1:4-5; Acts 5:32; Acts 8:14-17
- We believe in the imminent return of Jesus and that those who have believed in Him will be resurrected to a heavenly dwelling in an incorruptible body, and those who do not believe will join Satan and his host in everlasting punishment. Acts 1:9-11; John 14:3, I Thess. 4:15-17; I Cor. 15:51-52; Matt. 24:40-44; Matt 25:10, Rev. 19:19-21; II Thess. 1:7-10; Jude 1:14-15; Zech. 14:3-4.
- We believe the true Church is composed of all born-again believers in Christ, regardless of denominational affiliation.
- We believe all born-again believers have been commissioned to share the complete Gospel to all the world.
Interested? Shop Family Global Ministries Book Collection
Shop Family Global Ministries Book Collection